Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year....mingling seasons!

2013~~  What will this look like for you?  For me, we have pre-menopause, puberty, potty training and puppy...the year of the P's!  It makes me laugh that in my little life, I have such a variety of things happening.  We think that we go from season to season, and those seasons are fairly consistent.  Nope!  Just when you think you have completed one season and are entering into another...God laughs and says, Oh but wait...my seasons mingle!   I will keep a little tiny bit of the old, add some new, and then, just for fun....throw in a curve ball.....just to keep you on your toes!  It's like having summer...and in  Texas, we know that can be hot, exhausting and long...but occassionally God will throw in a hint of fall, even for a day...that helps you know that there is hope, there is a change coming, and we can make it through what we are currently enduring.  What season are you in?  What glimpse of change has  God thrown in to your life to give you hope, faith, excitement or endurance?  
As we enter into 2013, God has shown us a glimpse of this season.  For me it will be prioritizing.  This will include time, events, relationships, and commitments.  With the 4 P's in place at my house, focus has to change, some relationships will stay the same, some will change.  Focus on my family and children are changing as they are entering into a new season of their own lives...and quality time with my husband will look differently.  I am very excited about this season....my children are entering into my favorite time....teenage-ish years.  Been waiting for this time!  I know that sounds crazy, but I love these years!  They are very fun and enjoyable for me, even with the clashing of voices, hormones raging and opinions being expressed.
I pray for guidance this year...I pray for wisdom and knowledge as I travel this journey with my family.  I pray for clear ears to hear the Father and only do what He directs me to do.  Pray with me as we travel this journey together this year.  Let's lift each other up, help each other balance our "seasons" out, and encourage each other as they walk through these seasons.  Share with me what is on your heart!  I want this blog to be interactive, and encouraging!
Love you guys!   "with everything...turn, turn, turn."  

2 comments:

  1. I stand beside you in spirit. (I wish in body, but that is not in my season.)I affirm what you are asking the Lord to give you. Additionally, I ask that you experience peace, prosperity and passion!! :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my season is "spring" god is showing me new things, breathing a new life, and a new thought process. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete